A Connected Community
We Build Connected Communities
Shared Spaces With Friends
Weathervane is Boulders newest community designed to create shared spaces and moments that bring neighbors together. With a fresh, rustic-contemporary aesthetic, Weathervane connects East Boulder’s agrarian history with the modern interests of the people who live and work there.
- Commitment to LEED and Sustainability Initiatives
- Bike Storage
- Trail and Pond Access
- Located on Boulder Bike Path
- Adjacent to South Boulder Creek
- Community Garden
- Pet Spa and Barks N Rec Dog Park
- Rooftop Terrace
- Two Lane Lap Pool & Splash Pool (Saltwater Pool)
- Outdoor Fitness Spaces
- Workout Facility equipped with Yoga, Cardio and Strength Training
- Outdoor Grilling Deck
- Community Kitchen
- Co-Working Space
- Multiple Community Gathering Spaces
- 10 Minutes from Downtown Boulder
No Detail Overlooked
Studio, One Bedroom, Two Bedroom, and 3 Bedroom Homes
Spacious and intentionally designed homes welcome you home. Furnished with honest materials, Weathervane is your perfect mix of modern luxury and a reflection of the peaceful surrounding terrain.
- Income Restricted, Affordable Units Available
- Large Closets
- Luxury Bathrooms
- Gourmet Kitchen
- State of the Art Finishes
- Spacious Studio, 1 Bedroom & 2 Bedroom Apartments, and 3 Bedroom Townhomes
You won't want to leave, and you won't need to!
Take advantage of our fully equipped co-working space.
Pet Spa & Barks N Rec
We love pets! Pamper your furry friends and enjoy our unique Barks N Rec park, perfect for Yappy Hour.
Gather with neighbors as you enjoy some of the best views Colorado has to offer.